Research & Development
Dorset Community Action is a member of Cirican LLP, a partnership of 18 members of the Action with Communities in Rural England (ACRE) network, who provide public sector organisations and funders with research and consultancy services in rural and coastal areas across England.
Cirican’s mission is to deliver collaborative, co-produced, and community-embedded consultancy work. As a network of rural based experts, our connections and experience offer a unique and unrivalled research and consultancy service.
Cirican can support you with:
- RESEARCH & ANALYSIS – Policy research, analysis and evaluations to support social, economic and environmental development across rural and coastal areas.
- FEASIBILITY & DESIGN – Undertaking feasibility studies for new programmes or ideas bringing design-led thinking.
- MONITORING & EVALUATION – Assessing the impact of large grant funded government programmes and other projects.
- COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT – Advising on community engagement strategies, facilitating consultation and partnership development.
- STRATEGY & DEVELOPMENT – Business strategy development for rural and coastal development. This includes Local Development Strategies and Business Plans.
Inspire Dorset Brochure
What can you achieve?
supporting people into employment, training and setting up in business.