Vacancy – General Manager, Age Concern
Age Concern Christchurch are recruiting for a General Manager – 25hours per week.
We are seeking a forward thinking individual who is passionate about older people and able to sustain our current services including Befriending, Transport, Information and Friendship Groups, with the ability to develop new services as appropriate.
We are an independent registered charity with our two local shops providing the majority of our financial support.
Our mission is “To improve the quality of life for older people in the Borough of Christchurch”.
The successful candidate will have:
- Management / leadership experience in a relevant organisation
- Worked in an organisation with a mixture of staff & volunteers
- Understanding of charity regulations and expectations
- Management skills in both retail and service operations
- Understanding of current health and social care
- Experience of financial management and control
- IT skills for analysing and producing reports
- Ability to secure funding from external sources
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Applications in writing with CV and names of two referees to:
Barrie Kenyon, Chair of Trustees, Age Concern Christchurch, 85 Bargates, Christchurch BH23 1QQ
or by email to: email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 3 February 2022