Join our Home First network
- passionate about supporting local people to recover well at home after hospital discharge?
- seeking two-way referrals with statutory services and other VCSE organisations to help people remain active and independent at home?
- Have volunteers who are willing to help people with planned hospital care to navigate community help in their local area?
- A link worker, social prescriber, or community development worker who needs to access quality assured local VCSE support?
If so, then join our new network to help us shape a new VCSE Home First Service. By doing so, you will have access to:
- Learning from a collaborative network of support
- Involvement in a respected national initiative
- Greater visibility with brokered NHS and Social Care referrals
- Funding and development opportunities to expand in areas of need
- Quality assurance and support to develop your organisation
Come and find out more by attending one of our FREE Workshops to:
- Update you on the progress of the Our Dorset Home First VCSE Project
- Identify what you might need to help us develop a new VCSE Home First Service Offer for hospital patients.
- Agree how we could collaborate to provide a high-quality knowledge bank for the benefit of all.
The network will be developed by you for you, we are here to facilitate, listen and develop the resources and support that you need to make life easier.
Suggested First meeting dates (to set up on Eventbrite)
- 15 September
- 20 October
- 17 November
To find out more or book your place, please email Jade Leahy at:
Please do bookmark and return to this webpage for regular updates about the design and development of the Home First Service.