Webinar – Reopening Village Halls & Community Spaces: Update
Held on Wednesday 29th July 2020.
Joined by expert guests from Hallmaster, ACRE and Allied Westminster.
Topics to include:
- Finding out how your Village Hall/Community Space is getting on, did you open, what resources do you need?
- An overview of the updated ACRE guidance
- Further Government guidance updates
- A shout out for your stories, we want to see how you’re getting on.
- Turning Challenges into Opportunities.
- An update on funding available.
Link to Webinar Recording – Click to view via Youtube.
Link to Presentation Slides – Click here to view.
Link to Edited Messaging Chat – Click here to view.
Extract from ACRE Information Sheet – Click here to view. The full information sheet has been further amended by ACRE (21st August 2020) and can be viewed here.
Funding Links mentioned within the webinar – Click here to view.
Link to Hallmaster Short Promo Advert – Click to view via Youtube.
Hallmaster website for requested pricing info – Click here to view.
ACRE’s website’s – Click here to view.
Allied Westminster’s website – Click here to view.