Webinar – Government Lockdown Updates & Vaccination Roll-Out
- Webinar Recording of the Webinar – Click here to view on Youtube
- Presentation on Lockdown and Vaccinations – Click here to view
- Presentation on European Union Settlement Scheme – Click here to view
- Audio Transcript of Presentation (text only document) – Click here to start a document download
- Poster – Did you know, you’ll have to prove…
- Poster – Do you have a European Passport?
- Poster – Are you an EEA National, who has lived in the UK for 30+ years?
- Poster – Need to make an application to the EU Settlement Scheme?
- Poster – Only a few months left remaining to apply
(Please note, we are not responsible for the source of these links but do aim to only use ones that are safe and correct.)
- The Dorset Council Community Transport Online Directory – (DCA’s advice is to not to offer Car Sharing from your volunteers – Instead look to the more formal Community Transport Schemes to support those in need. “The messaging around Community Transport is not clear – Car Sharing is not allowed, this is discussed in both the guidance and legislation. HOWEVER – as volunteering is an “exempt reason”, this has caused confusion. Public Health are advising against car sharing at this time – the risk to vulnerable passengers is too high. Community Transport Groups are working to very rigid guidelines and therefore should be safe (SEDCAT for example).” Concerns raised within the webinar from attendees will be escalated by DCA up to Senior Emergency Response Teams, including support for both financial and logistical concerns.)
- Money and Pensions Service – provide a wide range of free, independent and impartial guidance and resources around all aspects of financial wellbeing. If you are aware of vulnerable people needing support with their finances, then click on link for website or telephone 0800 138 7777.
- Citizens Advice BCP
- Previous EU Settlement Scheme News Article
- Dorset Digital
- Dorset Council’s Business Newsletter
- Dorset Council’s Support Page for Businesses and Employers
- DCA’s COVID-19 Support Page
- Request a DCA Advisor
- Sign up to our Newsletter (for funding updates as well as latest news and events)
- Government Guidance on Tiers
- Government Advice for businesses and self employed
- Government information on holiday and after school clubs
- Help with Digital Data Allowances to support learning
- Public Health information on vaccination services and delivery
- For volunteers and to volunteer – Volunteer Centre Dorset
- Volunteering to help with the above but in the BCP area
- Community Action Network Voluntering Hub – For BCP
- For Citizens Advice please now use the free advice number for Dorset: 0800 144 8848 (NOT the 0344 number).
- Local Community Support Groups – www.helpandkindness.co.uk