Webinar – Creating a More Digitally Inclusive Voluntary Sector.
Held on Wednesday 22nd July 2020
As more and more services move online we need to make sure that the most vulnerable people in our community are not left further behind.
This session looked at:
- What is Digital Inclusion?
- What support is available from Dorset Council and what solutions are already available?
- What solutions do we all need to put in place as we become more “digital” in our delivery?
Joined by expert guests from Dorset Council – Susan Ward-Rice, Diversity & Inclusion Officer and Lyndsey Trinder, Routes to Inclusion Project Officer.
The session concludes with a Funding Update delivered by expert guest Ellie Maguire from Dorset Community Foundation.
Link to Webinar Recording – Click to view on Youtube.
Link to Charity Digital Skills Slides.
Link to Messaging Chat – Click here to view.
Web link to Dorset Council’s Digital Champion information.
For Digital Champion Telephone Support, please call 01305 221000 and then press Option 2. They are open between 10-12.
Web link to Dorset Community Foundation.
View our previous related webinars and access relevant resources:
1. Relating to cyber and online security – ‘Restarting Fundraising & Avoiding Scams‘.
2. Relating to the support for vulnerable people – ‘Safeguarding during Reopening & Recovery‘.