Training – Safeguarding
These resources will be only available temporarily, after the 17th March they will be moved across to our members only area, should you wish to read more about our extra support to members then please click here.
- Appendix F – Risk Assessment for Community Halls.
- Appendix G – Risk Assessment for Hirers.
- Info Sheet 5 – Safeguarding Information Sheet.
- Child Protection Procedures and Guidelines
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults Procedures and Guidelines
- Policy – Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults
- Policy – Safeguarding Children & Young People
Some of the template documents are the same but in PDF or Word format dependent on what suits your use. Word documents will start a download on your machine, PDFs will display a new browser window.
- Club Policies – Example Form for Reporting Concerns about a Vulnerable Adult (PDF)
- Club Policies – Example Form for Reporting Concerns about a Vulnerable Adult (WORD)
- Club Policies – Example Form for Reporting Concerns about a CHILD (PDF)
- Club Policies – Example Form for Reporting Concerns about a CHILD (Word)
- Policy – SAFE ADULT updated November 17 (PDF)
- Policy – SAFE ADULT updated November 17 (Word)
- Policy – SAFE CHILDREN updated November 17 (PDF)
- Policy – SAFE CHILDREN updated November 17 (Word)
Information & Reporting a Concern:
- In an emergency call the Police: 999
- The portal, at https://safeguarding.culture.gov.uk/ is a step by step guide to help charities correctly manage their concerns, identify the right people to contact if needed and access helpful resources and advice.
- Pan-Dorset Safer Children Partnership – https://pdscp.co.uk/ (Professionals) Tel.no. 01305 2285558 (Families & The Public) Tel.no. 01305 228866 Dorset Safeguarding Adults Board Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Tel.no. 01305 221016 (duty hours 8.30-5.00)
- Reporting a Concern – Children Safeguarding https://pdscp.co.uk/working-with-children/applying-thresholds-and-reporting-concerns/
- Reporting a Concern – Online Adult Safeguarding Portal https://www.dorsetcouncil.gov.uk/care-and-support-for-adults/adult-abuse/safeguarding-portal.aspx
- Poster – 10 Actions Trustees need to take to ensure good Safeguarding Governance