Webinar – Government Updates
Held on Wednesday 6th January 2021.
Following the latest lockdown announcement, we decided to hold a support webinar to discuss the guidelines, guidance and also offer an opportunity for anyone to ask questions.
Below are the resources and links mentioned within the presentation.
(Please note, we are not responsible for the source of these links but do aim to only use ones that are safe and correct.)
- Dorset Digital
- Dorset Council’s Business Newsletter
- Dorset Council’s Support Page for Businesses and Employers
- DCA’s COVID-19 Support Page
- Request a DCA Advisor
- Sign up to our Newsletter (for funding updates as well as latest news and events)
- Government Guidance on Tiers
- Government Advice for businesses and self employed
- Government information on holiday and after school clubs
- Help with Digital Data Allowances to support learning
- Public Health information on vaccination services and delivery
- For volunteers and to volunteer – Volunteer Centre Dorset
- Volunteering to help with the above but in the BCP area
- Community Action Network Voluntering Hub – For BCP
- For Citizens Advice please now use the free advice number for Dorset: 0800 144 8848 (NOT the 0344 number).
- Local Community Support Groups – www.helpandkindness.co.uk
- Email your good news stories email@example.com
- Dorset Community Action – 01202 847610
- Age UK Help and support – 01305 269444
- Volunteer Centre Dorset – 01305 269214
- Citizen’s Advice helpline – 0800 144 8848 (not the 0344 one mentioned in the presentation, this 0800 one is free)
- Community Response – Dorset Council 01305 212000
- Dorset Digital Champions – 01305 221048