Support for Voluntary Groups
Providing local support and advice for Community Groups, Charities and Social Enterprises.
We can offer confidential information, advice and support from a support worker and access to specialist advice, training, resources or equipment. Your group may be eligible for free support. Where there is a fee we will be clear with you about charges.
We can help you:
- Start a Community Group or Charity
- Make sure your organisation is running well
- Understand your rights and responsibilities as a trustee or committee member
- Take on or transfer an asset
- Network with other groups including community lunches and district networks of community groups.
Referral forms should be returned to our head office.